Crypto Currencies Latest News | Bitcoin News | The Crypto index

Ethereum price prediction: Ethereum spikes to $3,200 overnight, further downside this week?

Ethereum price prediction: Ethereum spikes to $3,200 overnight, further downside this week?

TL;DR Breakdown ETH finds support at $3,200. Ethereum retests $3,600. Next support at $3,000. Today’s Ethereum price prediction is bearish as the mark...

Bitcoin, Ethereum tank on Elon Musk’s latest tweet storm—stocks open the week mixed

Bitcoin, Ethereum tank on Elon Musk’s latest tweet storm—stocks open the week mixed

U.S. futures are trading sideways on Monday; all the action is in crypto.

Bitcoin and Ethereum usage fees drop 70–80% as market slide continues

Bitcoin and Ethereum usage fees drop 70–80% as market slide continues

Transaction fees are falling rapidly on Bitcoin and Ethereum, as the coin prices of both recede from recent peaks.

Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Burns $6.7 Billion in Shiba Inu (SHIB) Tokens

Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Burns $6.7 Billion in Shiba Inu (SHIB) Tokens

Vitalik Buterin has burned 90% of his Shiba Inu holdings and has pledged to give the remaining 10% to charity organizations battling COVID-19.

Liquidations Soar As Ethereum, Alts Bleed More Than Bitcoin Amid Musk’s Remarks

Liquidations Soar As Ethereum, Alts Bleed More Than Bitcoin Amid Musk’s Remarks

Bitcoin price failed to remain stable above the USD 48,000 support zone. BTC started a fresh decline and it broke the USD 45,000 support zone. It is c...

Get Crypto Newsletter
Read the Disclaimer : All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer.